Production Stills from 9/20/08

Well, here are some production stills from Saturday's shoot. I'll post some more frame grabs later in the week.

Our willing subject.













So when the guys at the office asked "what did you do this weekend?" I have a fun show and tell session.











Glenn behind the camera.












Is Oatmeal checking out Elizabeth? Or is Eric checking out Meredith?












It just looks so official.













Robbie standing in for me, and squatting down about a foot to do it.












Why hold the boom when you're in a tight frame? I initially bought the telescoping stands for shooting musical performances for "Huzzah!" But they sure have come in handy pretty often otherwise. (not to disparage Robbie's boom operation)







Thanks to Damon for taking all these pics, but thankfully someone grabbed the camera and got a shot with him in it. He did a great job making the numbers on the clapperboard aesthetically pleasing too. (To give credit, I think Robbie took a some of these too).







Filming makes me happy.

0 comments: