Huzzah! update

Well folks,

I'm not nearly as eloquen as my partner Chris (god that sounds ghey every time i say it) but I figured I'd give an update anyway. Expect a new trailer in the next coming couple of weeks, and a 'cast of characters' coming even sooner. For now, here's a couple of outtakes I thew up during the editing of the trailer. Did I mention that editing a documentary is a VERY lengthy process, wowzah!



In this one we see why it's bad to have a ton of video production equipment in the hands of a drunk man trying to sleep through this fucking racket .. Ah, sharing a hotel room with Chris during out travels can be trying at times ;-)



The lady in the background doesn't seem too pleased about the honking, which was alot louder in person but the lav mic did pick some up ;-)



And in this one Chris's tells us about his favorite past time, skunk striping

0 comments: